Here's the recipe in case you want to make it at home. And thanx to Leon of www.avtarius.com, you can view the video to see how easily it is done.
Recipe is for 4 servings:
• 8g anchovy fillets
• 10g garlic cloves, chopped
• 80g chopped shallot
• 15g drained, chopped capers
• 50g Dijon mustard
• 30g extra virgin olive oil
• 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
• 10g chopped of Italian parsley
• 1 egg
• 500g Angus beef sirloin chopped into tiny cubes
• Maldon sea salt and cracked black pepper
• 8 slice of rustic bread toast
• Butter lettuce
1. Mash the anchovy and garlic with a fork to form a paste in the mixing bowl. Add the shallot and capers and then mash it intot he paste. After that whisk the egg with a fork and add into the paste. Then add mustard into the paste and whisk again.
2. Slowly add in the extra virgin olive oil, continually whisk it until properly mixed and then add the Worcestershire sauce.
3. Now add the chopped beef and mix it well with a wooden spoon. Add in the chopped Parsley and then season with sea salt and pepper to taste.
4. Put the ready mixed tartare onto the butter lettuce leaf and mix evenly. Finally, prepare the rustic bread by toasting it until golden brown.