Now the following reasons should get you buying your tickets for the event of 18th & 19th June 2011:
(1) If you love cars, you'll be totalling amazed by the GT300 and GT500 cars. Not just the power beneath the hoods of these touring cars but the design and design of the cars itself. FYI, Malaysia is the only country outside Japan that is hosting the Super GT.
#In case you're wondering, GT300 means the car's is not more than 300 horsepower and GT500 means the car is not more than 500 horsepower.
(2) I hate to say this. But admittedly, the babes from Super GT look much better the Formula One:P
(3) If you're a photobug, you must at least have taken picture of the cars, babes and action from the Super GT scene. So grab your tickets:P
(4) On display are over 100 exotic and supercars. Take your pick from Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, Maserati and more. There's also Japanese cars for those who love the J factor including the Skyline GTR, NSX and more. Here's some of the cars I saw at the Super GT launch.
(5) Foodies must check out the food festival this year. Satisfy your taste buds with Japanese, local and fusion cuisines.
(6) Super GT isn't just for the adults. Lots of entertainment in stored including Remote Control Cars, Coloring Contest, Inflatable playground and more. And the bonus this year is there is a FREE kids walkabout session where kids will get to meet and snap pictures with their favourite drivers and cars.
(7) If you love shopping and bargains, check out the flea market lined up! Guys, this year you do not have to watch the races alone. The wives and girlfriends will be superbly entertained with the shopping ideas lined up for them.
And unlike the previous years, buying your Super GT tickets is going to be a breeze. You may buy from:
• Super GT Malaysia's official website
• JPM Motorsport
Level 3, Bangunan AHP
Jalan Tun Mohd Fuad 3
Taman Tun Dr Ismail
60000 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603 - 7712 8762 (Office Hours: 9am - 5pm )
# You can also call them and have the tickets delivered to you!
• All 7-11 outlets nationwide. Make your payment and the tickets will be delivered to you.
• Super GP Caffee
• PappaRich (SS15 Subang Jaya)
• DG Color Imaging Equipment Sdn Bhd
• ULTRA RACING (M) SDN BHD
• Mayflower Acme Tours Sdn Bhd (All branches nationwide)
• Motorsports Playground
• Tenshi No Café (e@curve)
• MiCasa All Suite Hotel
• NEPMATIC SDN BHD –The Camera Specialist
• Midlands Park Centre
• SEONG PENG AUTO ACCESSORIES & AIR COND SERVICE CENTRE.
+604-646 2953, 6016-457 5631
• NORTHERN GARAGE
+604-644 8670, +6012-498 0904
• M-POWER AUTO SDN BHD (Air Itam)
+604-826 4462, +6012 558 7330
• M-POWER AUTO SDN BHD (Jelutong)
+604-281 7898, +6012-558 7330
• D'AVER CAFÉ
+604-644 1080, +6016-420 4020
• CHAN PANEL BEATING SDN BHD
+604-281 9217 , H/P: 6012-422 9999
V-XTREME CAR HIFI CENTRE SDN BHD (Bukit Mertajam)
+604-538 2820, +6012-474 6030
• V-XTREME CAR HIFI CENTRE SDN BHD (Penang)
+604-263 8366, +6012-474 6030
And how much are the tickets?
• Grandstand tickets are RM88 (early bird) / RM100 (regular price)
• Family pass (2 adults and 2 children under the age of 12) at RM176 (early bird) / RM200 (regular price).
• Pit Walkabout Passes are RM100
• Corporate Suite Retail Packages are RM800/head
• GT Club/Paddock Pass Retail Packages are RM2,000/head
(pls email email@example.com for more details)
And for now, when you purchase 2 early bird tickets @RM88 each, you'll get a limited edition cap and tshirt FREE.
Here's a video on to tease you:D
Do also email firstname.lastname@example.org for bulk ticket purchases (discounts offered)
And more pics of my Super GT experience last year: