Your masterpiece can be anything...just be original:P
Submission of artworks is to be done by uploading photographs of the completed artwork online via “Peri-fy Your Art” website @ www.nandos.com.my/PYA. The competition is open to all Malaysians aged between 16 to 24 years old. All entries must be submitted by 8th April 2012. All artworks will be judged on the interpretation of theme, creativity, content, composition and title of the artwork.
Attractive prizes awaits you:
• Grand Prize – RM 3,000 cash, Nando’s Vouchers worth RM200 and a sponsored solo exhibition
• 1st Runner Up – RM2,000 cash and Nando’s Vouchers worth RM200
• 2nd Runner Up – RM1,000 cash and Nando’s Vouchers worth RM200
• Consolation Prize x 7 – RM200 cash and Nando’s Vouchers worth RM200 each
Check out last year's winning composition entitled the Dream by Faiz Mohamed Yunus from UiTM.
And these is what the winners are up to now:
• 2nd runner up of PYA 2008, Mohd. Ali Azraie Bebit is currently involved in the fine art scene as a full-time fine artist and sculptor. To date, Mohd. Ali Azraie’s portfolio of fine artworks and sculptures has been exhibited in various art exhibitions around the world. This year, Mohd. Azraie has been invited to be part of the panel of judges for PYA 2012.
• Grand Prize winner for PYA 2009, Mohd Hirzaq Abd Haris has also made his presence clear and heard in the Malaysian art scene. His artwork, an inspirational mixed media painting entitled “Hopeless” has been exhibited in an art exhibition organised by ThreeSixty Art Development Studio.
For more information on the fifth instalment of “Peri-fy Your Art” competition, visit www.nandos.com.my/PYA
And here's some of the meals that you can enjoy at Nando's!
Bolo Bread with Bay Leaf ButterSee more pics below:
Cluckers' Day Out