Cellulite! Yeah I have it too and that makes me one of the 90% of women who walks around carrying that ugly orange peel or lumpy lasagna looking skin.
Contrary to what many people think, cellulite isn't just friends with those who are overweight. Cellulite is also good friends with skinny and thin women. That awful wobbles that sticks with you more than your best friend or even shadow...
Nothing major but yes I do have my share of Cellulite...and it wobbles when I walk:D
And just who or what is this Cellulite? Cellulite is not a recognised medical condition. Its basically the fat deposits that sit under the skin and most visible at the bum, tummy and thighs. Water retention makes it look even more obvious. The reasons for cellulite includes age, genetics, hormonal and lifestyle including our diets and lack of exercise. Like it or not, those stubborn cellulite also stores toxins. So ridding them is certainly more than just for beauty reasons.
So how do we rid our 'best' friend cellulite? My fave steps:
• Eat clean! Cut down on processed food. Not easy but cleaning up your diet habits will help to reduce your cellulite. Juicing or eating more fruits and vegetables is a good start:D
• Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! Drinking enough water helps to flush out the toxins from the body. and if you hate water, a slice of lemon will make it tastier or indulge in herbal teas which are caffeine free. My favourites are peppermint and chamomile.
• Skin brushing is an easy step that you can incorporate at home. Dry skin brushing is believed to be able to stimulate the lymphatic system for better waste / toxins removal. Invest in a good natural bristle brush and brush in circular movements before you shower. Start from your ankles and always brush in the direction of your heart.
• Exercise! I am active but I reckon I don't really exercise. But when I picked up running and kick boxing a little more regularly, I certainly noted that the cellulite were less noticeable. Its not an overnight miracle so just make sure you exercise weekly. Work in walks, runs or whatever exercise you fancy 20 minutes for 3 times a week.
• Massage helps. You can always treat yourself to a lymphatic massage etc at salons to help break down the cellulite. I love visits to the salons but I admit that they are quite a luxury that I cannot afford too often. So a home massage works with a skin lotion or even body oil will help in your battle against cellulite. Check out the following video on how you can have your daily DIY massage at home to help remove cellulite.
The above video shows Kim Low who won 1st runner up of the Miss Cosmos Southeast Asia 2012 and Celmonze Training Manager Adealine Wong demonstrating how easy it is for us to massage our cellulite away. Its been a couple of years since I saw Adealine but I must admit that this 51 year old looks seriously still good despite her jet setting lifestyle.
Celmonze Anti Cellulite Body Oil RM268 is my very first experience with an anti cellulite product. Definitely one very lovely product to use. Following the steps in the video, I have been diligently using it for 10 days after my shower in the morning and before I sleep at night. Made of natural ingredients, the body oil performs 3 core actions:
• Promote good circulation
• Eliminate toxins
• Breaks down fat
The very first Anti Cellulite product that joined my vanity section of my house.
A few drops goes quite a long way.
Slather it on and massage...
It is oil but its certainly rapidly absorbed into the skin when I massaged it in. No oily feel or no oily stains on my clothing. In fact I like the fact that I notice the skin on my legs being less dry ever since I started using the Celmonze Anti Cellulite Body Oil and that's certainly a good plus point other than less cellulite:D
Made with essential oils, the body oil has a very uplifting Citrus scent to it. Certainly a daily treat and indulgence since I love essential oils. I would definitely continue using Celmonze Anti Cellulite Body Oil as part of my Cellulite combat. I doubt that I would be 100% cellulite free but less of those wobbles is certainly a good idea.
However, if you have a more severe cellulite problem, no harm hopping over to seek professional. Celmonze offers the SPA Wellness Treatment at their salons. In conjunction with the launch of Celmonze's Phenomenal Woman body wellness programme, there will be a special promotion and an "Experience and Win" contest to reward customers which includes the Grand Prize of 5D 4N stay at Hardrock Hotel Bali for you to flaunt your body:P There is also 10 Special Prizes and 50 Consolation Prizes which includes body care products and body treatments.
And for every purchase of Celmonze Anti Cellulite Body Oil at RM268, you will get a FREE 60 minutes Lymphatic Drainage therapy worth RM300!
For more info: